Important Information for Members
Changes to tee sheet structure
In order to help fight the spread of COVID-19 we are following Golf Australia’s recommendation to move all tee sheets to a single tee start. This will help achieve government regulations for social distancing by reducing the number of players gathering before and after play.
Any member currently booked on days set up as two tee starts will be required to rebook their tee time.
The tee sheet will open from Monday 23 March morning at 6am. At this time, you are required to log into MiClub and rebook your tee time. Standard booking rights will apply. From Monday all members will be able to book for the next 8-days and all Gold and Platinum members will be able to book up to 14-days in advance.
We understand this is an inconvenience for all members, something we do not take lightly, but during these times we have to put safety first. We appreciate your cooperation.
You may have noticed changes to the seating arrangements in Members’ Bar and Hillview Restaurant. In order to help with social distancing we have reduced the number of tables and seats available in both areas. To assist with spreading members throughout the Clubhouse, Stones Room in the function area has tables set up for overflow. You are welcome to use these tables.
If the Functions Bar is unmanned please head to either the Members’ Bar or Hillview Restaurant to order and let staff know you are seated in Stones Room.
We are only accepting payments by card. Cash will not be accepted. If paying by member card you only need to show your card and tell us your member number.
- Upcoming events
- Women’s Guest Day 31 March – postponed until further notice
- Sandhurst Junior Masters 3 April – postponed until further notice
- All pennant events – 2020 season cancelled
Many hard, but necessary decisions have had to be made this week. As part of this the following events have been postponed or cancelled:
Board events are planned to continue with altered tee sheets.
- Trading Hours
- Reception: Monday to Saturday 12pm to 3pm
- Health Club: Monday to Sunday 6am to 7pm. Remember you can access the gym 4am to 6am (Mon – Sun) and 7pm to 11pm (Mon – Thu) and 7pm to 9pm (Fri – Sun) through remote access. To arrange access contact the Health Club.
- Hillview Restaurant & Members’ Bar: No changes at this time
- Sandbox Cafe: Monday to Wednesday 8am to 4pm, Friday 7am to 8pm, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday 7am to 4pm.
Commencing Monday 23 March new revised trading hours will come into affect:
The Pacific Links Golf Network is temporarily closed and has suspended all future tee time bookings at all Network clubs worldwide until further notice.
All existing confirmed tee times will remain in place however given that each state and country is establishing distinct rules regarding social distancing and ongoing commercial operations of golf courses, please check to confirm the club has not suspended operations or has instituted new rules since your confirmed time was provided.
- Hygiene around the Clubhouse
- We are frequently sanitising and cleaning contact surfaces.
- Our staff are being vigilant to wash their hands frequently throughout the day. We ask you do the same.
- You will find hand sanitiser around the Club. We encourage everyone to use these stations regularly.
Changes to your golf round
Our goal is to continue to provide members access to our courses throughout these trying times however we do expect further changes will need to be made in coming days and weeks that could include further restrictions on trading hours and hospitality service offerings. We will continue to communicate further updates to you as they evolve.
Stay safe, stay healthy.
Julian Murray (CEO)