An important update from Vic Roads: There will soon be a temporarily closure of Thompsons Road westbound lane (towards Patterson Lakes) from Lyndhurst Boulevard to Western Port Highway.
From 6pm Saturday 14 April – 6am Sunday 15 April 2018, Vic Roads will be standing new power poles located on the south-east corner of Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway intersection.
To carry out works safely, this has been scheduled at night when there’s less traffic.
- Thompsons Road westbound lane (heading towards Patterson Lakes) will be closed to all traffic from Lyndhurst Boulevard to Western Port Highway.
- Traffic will be diverted to Western Port Highway via Lyndhurst Boulevard to Glasscocks Road.
During this time, the speed on Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway intersection will be set to 40 km/h so please allow extra time for your journey.
- The BP, McDonalds and Red Roster, Thompsons Road driveway will be closed during these works. Access to these businesses will be via their Western Port Highway Driveway.
- Local access will be provided to Lost Dogs Home and 930 Thompsons Road.
- Traffic controllers will be available to assist you through this intersection.
- Thompsons Road eastbound lane (towards Clyde North) will remain open to traffic during these works.
- The works may generate some noise. Vic Roads will monitor this at all times to keep impact to a minimum.
Vic Roads thank you for your understanding and patience during these works.