McCormicks Road will soon be temporarily closed near the Thompsons Road intersection to traffic in both directions.
On Monday 7 May from 7am – 6 pm, VicRoads will be relocating the overhead power poles and installing cables on McCormicks Road near the Thompsons Road intersection.
What can I expect during the works?
- McCormicks Road near the intersection of Thompsons Road will be closed to traffic in both directions.
- Signed detours will be in place. We suggest you use Wedge Road and Hall Road via Dandenong-Frankston Road or Western Port Highway to access this area.
- Thompsons Road near the McCormicks Road roundabout will be open in both directions.
- The speed on Thompsons Road/McCormicks Road will be set to 40 km/h for the safety of you and our workers so please allow extra time for your journey.
- The works may generate some noise, dust and vibration. We’ll monitor this at all times to keep them to a minimum.
- Power supply to some properties may be interrupted. Impacted properties shall be notified by AusNet Services and its sub-contractor.