Corporate Events at Sandhurst
From business meetings and conferences to training events and product launches, if you’re looking for a corporate venue in south east Melbourne, Sandhurst Club has the location and facilities to make it a success.
The spacious conference, function, dining and meeting areas coupled with the tranquil environment of the picturesque golf courses, enable you to focus on the events of the day. To break up your day there's even the added option of enjoying 9-holes of golf.
Corporate golf days are very popular at Sandhurst – find out more on our Corporate Golf page.
What we offer
- 3 versatile function rooms and break-up space
- Audio visual equipment including 70″ high definition screens, state-of-the-art sound system, lectern and microphone
- Conference packages including morning and afternoon tea
- Golfing and Health Club options
- Free car parking
More than just a meeting venue
With extensive health and fitness facilities, two championship golf courses, numerous golf coaches and on site restaurant, café and bar, Sandhurst is perfectly suited to deliver your event’s specific objectives.
Our Corporate Sports Challenge is a great addition to any conference or standalone option for team bonding and staff development.
- Reward your staff with a Zorb soccer playoff, basketball activities, driving range golf hit off and more. Suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
- Get your group up on their feet with activities ranging from yoga and tennis to swimming, soccer and group fitness classes.
- Add casual drinks and nibbles after your meeting. With private bar spaces, beverage packages, bar tabs and extensive selections of drink and canapé options, help your delegates wind down.